We Make Sure to Deliver with Precaution
Our Delivery services observe the requirements around physical distancing. These requirements are in place to keep both us and our customers safe.
- Our staff must stay at least two metres away from other people when making deliveries to homes or workplaces.
- When entering they make sure to disinfect all surfaces that they will touch and they repeat this process when exiting with surfuces that they have touched.
- They always make sure to wear their masks and gloves at all times, after each delivery the mask and disposible gloves gets replaced with a new set.
- All staff gets a temperature check in the mornings to ensure that they are still healthy
- We also talk about it to make sure that staff will know the importance of keeping others,ourselves and their families safe.
Hygiene practices are important
We also continue to observe basic hygiene measures, which include:
- washing hands regularly with soap and water, or cleansing with hand sanitiser
- coughing or sneezing into a tissue or your elbow and then washing hands or using hand santiser
- cleaning surfaces regularly.
Contact Us Now For Your Water Delivery !